Keys, uncertainties and myths
of corporate innovation programs
Corporate innovation programs bring together different actions and players, like employees and other external collaborators. There are also several synchronized stages: the organization's alignment around its objectives, ideation, scouting, and final project development or solutions. In this ebook you will learn to assemble all the pieces of a program of this type, with technology as your ally.
Corporate innovation programs that are open to an organization's internal talent and/or its various externas collaborators, are revealing themselves as one of the most effective ways to innovate, as they streamline the passage from large-scale ideation to scouting potential solutions to challenges faced by the organization, and their arrival to the market, with various collectives and areas of expertise becoming involved along the way.
This ebook will cover:
– The need to innovate in a fast paced environment: a necessity shared by companies in every sector and industry.
– The most common myths, stereotypes and uncertainties regarding the launch of a corporate innovation program.
– The most typical steps and stages that make up an innovation program.
– How to generate brand new ideas in the organization and detect intrapreneuring profiles.
– Mechanisms that facilitate and speed up the detection of the best ideas and solutions around an organization.
– Benefits brought by innovation programs for organizations, such as competitive advantages, cultural change or talent detection.