GLOBAL IDEAS 4 ALL, LIMITED.
Notice of the ordinary and extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders 2019
As agreed by the Board of Directors in the meeting of 29 May 2019, all shareholders are called to an ordinary and extraordinary General Meeting, to be held on 24 June 2019 at 6 PM in the company’s registered office in Calle Velázquez 46, 4 th floor left, in Madrid, with the following Agenda:
- Report on Global Ideas4All Limited’s evolution during financial year 2018. Results and perspectives.
- Examination and approval, if appropriate, of the Annual Accounts for financial year 2018 and the proposed application of results.
- Approval of the Board of Directors’ management to date.
- Explanation of the exit operation. Amendment of Article 7 of the articles of association to introduce drag and tag along clauses.
- Delegation of powers to supplement, develop, execute, rectify and formalise, as the case may be, the agreements adopted by the General Meeting of Shareholders, including, when applicable, to notarise adopted agreements.
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the General Meeting.
Right to information – As of the date of this notice, all shareholders may request and immediately obtain, free of charge, the documents that will be submitted for approval at the meeting in point 2 of the Agenda, as well as the full text of the amendment to Article 7 of the articles of association, which will be submitted for approval at the Meeting under point 4 of the Agenda, at the company’s registered office, or examine said documents at the registered office.
Madrid, 6 June 2019. Ana María Llopis Rivas, Pilar Roch González, Félix Yndurain Muñoz, Antonio Sanz Domingo and Ángel Durández Adeva.