“GLOBAL IDEAS 4 ALL, LIMITED”
Announcement: Regular and extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders 2020
The Board of Directors has agreed, in its meeting on 15 September 2020, to call shareholders to a regular and extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders that will be held, in accordance with the provisions of Article 40 of Royal Decree-Law 8/2020 of 17 March and Royal Decree-Law 21/2020 of 9 June, to cover extraordinary measures to address the economic and social impact of COVID-19, via videoconference on 28 October 2020, at 18:30 hours, with the following agenda:
- Report on the evolution of Global Ideas 4 All S.L during financial year 2019. Results and perspectives.
- Review and approval, if appropriate, of the Annual Accounts for financial year 2019, and suggested distribution of results.
- Approval of the management carried out by the Board of Directors up to the date of the meeting.
- Explanation of advances in the Exit operation.
- Amendment of Article 11 of the bylaws to hold the General Meeting of Shareholders on-site and/or remotely.
- Delegation of powers to–as the case may be–complement, develop, execute, rectify and formalise the resolutions adopted by shareholders at the General Meeting, including (where applicable) to notarise the agreements reached.
Right to information – As of the date of this announcement, any shareholder may send an email request to immediately and freely obtain the documents to be submitted for approval at the meeting, under point 2 of the Agenda, as well as the full text of the amendment to Article 11 of the Bylaws, which will be submitted for the approval of shareholders under point 5 of the agenda.
Madrid, 5 October 2020. Ana María Llopis Rivas, Pilar Roch González, Félix Yndurain Muñoz, Antonio Sanz Domingo and Ángel Durández Adeva.