Devops / Sysadmin at ideas4all Innovation
– Design and improve the cloud and systems architecture serving our main SaaS product.
– Ensure high availability of our infrastructure.
– Work closely with the development team to make sure new code is deployed happily.
– Work closely with ops / customer satisfaction team to ensure current customers and new projects are properly served.
– Monitor, maintain and track performance and errors across the infrastructure.
– Audit security, enforce best practices across the organization and team.
Who are we looking for
– You have 2+ years experience as sysadmin or devops, working in production cloud environments, specially SaaS, ensuring high availability and stability of systems.
– You enjoy finding simple solutions to complex problems.
– You are detail oriented, able to learn fast in an autonomous manner, but enjoy working in teams.
– You are keen in most of the following technologies: git, ansible, web servers (specially nginx) and the HTTP request-response cycle, Linux server administration and security.
– You can program your own scripts for automatization and maintenance in any common language. Ruby gets all the points; shell script, go, perl or python will do as well.
– You know your ways in the cloud infrastructure ecosystem. You worked before with any major provider and services: AWS services, Digital Ocean, Azure …
– Any security audit / pen-testing experience will be highly valued. If you don’t have it, no problem: you will learn.
– You feel comfortable in agile environments: CI, continuous deployment, code reviews, git workflows.
– Spanish and English.
– You have an open minded, collaborative, positive attitude.
– Overseas applicants: We’re ideally looking for people to work in our office in Madrid. However there is the potential for relocation/visa for senior candidates from Europe and the Americas.
Why you should consider joining ideas4all Innovation
– Autonomy: operate independently and move fast. Your input will be greatly valued.
– Satisfaction / Impact: Our product is used by many top level organizations. Come add real value from day one.
– Purpose: a motivating challenge and an opportunity to make a visible impact in the open innovation ecosystem.
– Technical challenges and the chance to learn from them: you will face some interesting devops challenges such as improving our caching layer, improving our cost-efficiency with better resource of resources, supporting ML infrastructure … and the ones you identify and propose.
– Culture: spend your time in an open-minded, supportive and friendly environment.
– Workstation and tools of your choice.
– Barrio de Salamanca is a great place to work in Madrid.
– Occasional remote work.
– Competitive salary according to experience.
– Unlimited free coffee.
Are you the one?
Please send email to email@example.com with CV and explain us why you think you’re the person we are looking for. Ref: Devops / Sysadmin
ideas4all Innovation is a company located in Madrid that specializes in open innovation. Founded by Ana María Llopis Rivas (Founder of Openbank, currently non-executive President of DIA Group and others), we have the mission of becoming a tool for the democratization of ideas, creativity and innovation.
Our SaaS product promotes collective intelligence and transformation through the crowdsourcing of ideas, enable participation of internal talent, customers and others within the organizational ecosystem. We work with all kind of organizations, from companies in the IBEX 35 to universities and smart cities.
Working with Rails since 2008 makes us one of the most seasoned spanish companies on this technology stack. Come join a rock solid team and a friendly environment!
What do we offer?
In ideas4all innovation you will find a dynamic and innovative work environment where you can evolve professionally and personally together with an extremely eager and motivated team. A job where your suggestions, contributions and, of course, your ideas, are more than welcome.
We offer you the possibility of teleworking and flexible hours because we believe that what is important is the work result.
Our office is in the heart of central Madrid, with the Parque del Retiro so close you can find inspiration laying down on the lawn or go jogging in the middle of the day.
Last, but not least: we love to eat so you will have to be prepared to join us for our paellas and breakfasts. And all this with a competitive salary.
If with all you’ve read you feel we’re the right fit, email us with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.